Lakeview Memorial Park Association is a non-profit garden cemetery located on approximately 80 acres of land in Cinnaminson, New Jersey. The park accepts in-ground burials as well as entombments and inurnments in its three mausoleums. Burial and ground maintenance are done in-house or through contracts with third parties. The association currently has 10 employees.
Subject to the directions of the President and Board of Trustees, the Manager has the primary responsibility for the total operation of the cemetery and other related functions that become the responsibility of the cemetery's Association. All office staff, grounds employees, property, tools and equipment are under the control of the Manager.
This position reports to the Association President and Board of Trustees.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervision of all office and grounds employees including training, reviews and discipline.
- Oversee excavation and preparation of burial sites and monument foundations.
- Oversee entombments and inurnments including lettering of crypt shutters and niches.
- Supervise maintenance of all cemetery equipment, including records of repair and purchase.
- Supervise ground keeping including mowing, monument trimming, decoration placement and removal, leaf removal, plowing and walkway snow removal, road, building and facilities maintenance.
- Monitor compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations including Association regulations and policies.
- Analyze and coordinate budget preparation and expenditures.
- Preparation and delivery of reports to the President and the Board regarding operations as may be requested.
- Oversee and maintain the cemetery website and system of burial records.
- Oversee bookkeeping, deposits, expenditures and all banking and accounting for the cemetery.
- Develop sound relationships with area funeral directors, handle customer concerns and maintain good customer, employee, and community relations.
- Consult with architects, contractors, suppliers, and other interested parties to plan and oversee major projects and other contracts with the cemetery.
- Supervise sales of graves, crypts, and niches, periodically review their pricing and the charges and services offered by the cemetery, in order to ensure adequate income for funding of current and future needs of the cemetery.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area of study.
- Proficiency with technology including MS Office Suite and Quick Books.
- Prior substantial management and customer relations experience.
- Prior cemetery experience is highly desired.
Compensation is competitive based on skills and experience. Opportunity to earn incentive compensation commensurate with performance.
Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirements, to: Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about Lakeview Memorial Park Association can be found by visiting our website at: www.lakeviewmemorialpark.com